Monday, October 20, 2008

Wisconsin Farm

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to update lately. We've been running hard, mostly back and forth from Virginia to Texas, but we also managed to get a load out to Portland, and out through New Mexico and Arizona. It has been hard to find a few free minutes to get my thoughts together and do some writing. I did manage to pick up my camera a few times though. Enjoy...


"This Way" - An actual street name in a small town in East Texas.


Desert flowers in New Mexico.





Multinomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon




Mt. Shasta, Northern California.


A firefighter works to put out a roadside blaze.




Flowers beside a river in Illinois.



Our home terminal by moonlight. SRT, Texarkana, Arkansas.

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
I'm a 34 year old wife, truck driver, writer, and photographer with a love of adventure and travel. I am a Libertarian, and a total sci-fi geek. I studied archaeology at Auburn University.

Followers

Blogs I Read

Labels

adventure (8) cajun (1) diet (2) eating (1) first load (1) Gustav (1) health (1) hurricanes (2) Ike (1) intro (1) leaving (1) nervousness (1) new truck (1) orientation (1) packing (1) primal (2) rain (1) recipes (1) storms (1) swamps (1) travel (1) truck stops (1) trucking (9) weight (1)